MTV Crashes Plymouth 2014

Hey Everyone!

On Tuesday the 15th my boyfriend and I travelled down to Plymouth Hoe for MTV Crashes Plymouth. It was my first big music concert so I was really excited to experience the atmosphere. It was also my first time being in the presence of famous people, haha. As I expected it wasn't a huge deal. It was surreal for a few moments but I soon got used to it. It was really all about the music which I loved. I've never really been someone who tends to get starstruck. People are just people, after all. 


Look how pretty it is? It was definitely the perfect location and weather for it.

The stage before the music started
Anyway, the line up was Kiesza, The 1975, Example and Kaiser Chiefs. I really enjoyed all of the sets but the highlight for me was the Kaiser Chiefs. They played loads of their classics and we got pretty close to the stage so the energy was amazing. We wandered off to get food whilst Example played because we're not big fans but I could tell he was really popular with the audience and he definitely kept the energy at a high. 


The location was so lovely so it was really nice just to hang out on the grass, looking at the view, when we weren't near the stage and just getting food and drinks (the queues for drinks were mental!) or having wee breaks.

Peace out for now. If you like please share your first concert experience! I'd love to hear about them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Resolutions

The Ups And Downs of Being Bisexual #BiVisibilityDay

outfit of the day/ giving yourself some "love"