OOTD - Sunny yet Cosy

Hey everyone and welcome to my second ever outfit of the day! I really enjoy watching/reading outfits of the day as I find them inspiring when it comes to choosing clothes and they're just generally fun to look through. So, on with the program!

I love summer clothing but I get cold pretty easily. So today it was looking a bit grey so I decided to put on my awesome Miss Selfridge summer trousers and chuck on my River Island denim jacket. I chose to wear my yellow H&M T-shirt to keep the outfit looking bright and summery. Also yellow and blue go great together so that was a bonus. These printed trousers go with a lot of t-shirts because of their versatile colours and they are super comfy, like pyjama bottoms. If you love comfy clothes and don't always feel like bearing the temperature of the questionable British summers, then I'd recommend printed trousers. Overall, this just feels like a casual, fun and warm summer outfit. 

It feels quite strange writing a blog about an outfit because I'm forever matching strange colours together and making "fashion blunders!". But perhaps I can encourage people like me that, even though you might not be a fashionista, you can still enjoy clothes and feel good about an outfit you've put together. I'm aware that this is the second clothes related blog in a row but I have a variety of different posts on different topics planned. Don't worry, this isn't becoming a fashion blog. I don't have enough fashion sense for that!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Resolutions

The Ups And Downs of Being Bisexual #BiVisibilityDay

outfit of the day/ giving yourself some "love"